And the Winners Are…
Davina won the Hungry for Balance Magnet.
Leona won the Feed Your Body Love Women’s T-Shirt.
For everyone else that participated in the contest, click here to order your merchandise before they sell out! I look forward to more giveaways in the future!
Celebrating My Online Life Balance Retreat
I am very excited to be offering an online life balance retreat. I’ll be sharing all of the juicy details next week. This online workshop will begin on March 20, in honor of the first day of spring in the United States. Together, with nature, we will embrace a fresh start and practice the art of life balance. This online retreat will awaken your passions and guide you towards positive change.
Again, more details will be available next week!
Celebrating New Members of this Community
Yeah! We have another full list of new members this week.
- Alex at Blogsessive
- Alik at Practice This
- Tina at Intelligence Rant
- Trey at Swollen Thumb
- Melanie at Dietriffic
Celebrating My Gratitude Attitude
This week I mixed up my gratitude journal. It contains things I’m thankful for and things I acknowledge about myself.
Today, I welcome you to list what you are thankful for in this world and to also acknowledge yourself for something you are doing, something you are accomplishing, and/or an action you have taken towards your goals.
A time to give thanks…
1. This week my 2 year old only had strep throat and an ear infection. Thank goodness it was not a urinary tract infection (or worse).
2. The unique love between a mother and a child.
3. My body pillow.
4. Meeting a good friend for lunch this week.
A time to acknowledge myself…
1. I acknowledge myself for creating a life balance online retreat.
2. I acknowledge myself for knowing my online retreat is a gift to the world.
3. I acknowledge myself for being okay with the dirty dishes in the sink. I know they will eventually get washed.
4. I acknowledge myself for doing crunches every day this week and for doing step aerobics twice this week.
This is Your Moment.
I welcome you to share your gratitude attitude and to acknowledge yourself for something you are doing, what you are accomplishing, and/or an action you have taken towards your goals.